DIRTT believes to do better, we need to build better. DIRTT is the global leader of fully-customized interiors. By embracing technology and taking a more sustainable approach to building, we can create stronger, smarter, more functional spaces than through conventional construction practices.
DIRTT’s differentiation is in its cutting-edge ICE Technology software. It’s a video game for design with brains for business. ICE software provides graphical, interactive exploration of your design and allows you to view it in 3D. Behind the scenes it instantly calculates the necessary parts, pieces, connections and pricing. Changes are simple as ICE automatically updates every aspect. The final information goes to the DIRTT factory where your project is manufactured to precision.
ICEberg is a powerful construction cost-comparison tool that allows you to see the cost of your project using customized architectural construction solutions versus conventional construction.
- Facility Owners - Creating flexible, high quality spaces that deliver exceptional business results, DIRTT utilizes proprietary software and revolutionary manufacturing methods to meet your exacting needs. Read more.
- Architects and Designers -DIRTT gives you the freedom and tools to design custom spaces exactly how you imagine them; cost competitive, custom, and fast. Read more.
- General Contractors - A sub-trade you can rely on for clean, rapid installs; the DIRTT approach ensures improved worksite safety, and skilled support throughout the construction process. Read more.
- Healthcare - Create spaces that do more for the people who use them; DIRTT’s custom solutions help reduce infection, integrate medical technology and create more caring, less clinical environments. Read more.
- Education - Using DIRTT’s 3D imaging software, educators can immerse themselves in the design process to create educational spaces that will inspire new ways of thinking and learning. Read more.
- Commercial - Dynamic, flexible spaces that represent your brand and support your business goals, now and way into the future, are realized using DIRTT’s modular interior construction methodology. Read more.
Agile, attractive and endlessly capable; space-defining walls support more flexible interiors.
Designed and built to fit the most custom environments, pre-fabricated walls constructed with glass and other aesthetic and functional supports that stud and drywall construction simply cannot deliver. Elegantly integrate A/V inside, or seamlessly mount on the face; wall cavities are accessible for maintaining, replacing or adding technology, plumbing or electrical outlets.
Glass walls allow for open, elegant visibility while providing acoustical and spatial division. Expect extreme levels of customization, speed and clean installation with prefabricated walls.
Walls with seamless media integration adapt instantly to new technologies.
Technology changes faster than most environments can keep up with. Pre-constructed architectural media walls are impervious to change. Universal mounting abilities, inside and outside the walls, mean whatever comes next will fit. Quickly modify a meeting room, private office, medical facility, or classroom without demolition, noise, material disposal and energy waste.
Power & Networks
Quick-connect, pre-tested, adaptable solutions.
With DIRTT Power, all your electrical requirements arrive on-site in the correct lengths with factory-built components ready to go. The journeyman does connections in one location while less expensive tradesmen click the connections together. No cutting. No bending pipe. No waste. If you need to move any of your outlets around later, your facilities team simply unplugs and plugs without disrupting the rest of the chain.
DIRTT Networks is a factory built, pre-tested and componentized approach to building sustainable network infrastructure. Similar to DIRTT Power, when you order DIRTT Networks all data requirements arrive on the job site cut to the correct lengths and with components ready to go.Connections simply click together, eliminating the need for inefficient or expensive on-site trades.