Showroom Visitor Guidelines
"The art of life is a constant readjustment to our surroundings."
- Kakuzo Okakaura
As we continue to monitor and consider CDC recommendations, we have established several post-vaccination precautionary measures in our showrooms to help mitigate future risk of exposure, and safeguard our employees and those who visit our spaces. We strongly believe in the importance of providing a safe environment for our employees, customers, vendor partners, and communities.
Henriksen Butler offices will continue to be available to our visitors by appointment, and will recognize and happily accommodate the personal preference, circumstances, and comfort of our guests.
HB Showroom Visitor Guidelines - Updated May 2021
- If you are experiencing symptoms and/or have tested positive for COVID-19, or have recently been in contact with another individual who has, please request a virtual visit or reschedule in-person for a future date.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, face coverings are no longer required for vaccinated individuals visiting our facilities. If you would prefer face coverings to be worn while engaging with our team, please inform us prior to, or upon arrival to our facility. We're happy to accommodate your request and comfort.
- While distancing recommendations have been eased for vaccinated individuals, we recognize the importance of comfort keeping greater distance from others. We promise to respect your "bubble."
- Handshakes are optional. Many of us prefer elbow bumps or friendly smiles and nods. Don't hesitate to communicate your preference to our team!
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies will continue to be available and accessible around our facilities.
- We will continue to monitor trends, policies and recommendations, reviewing and making appropriate adjustments, periodically.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. Our goal is to always keep everyone healthy and safe while continuing to provide the very best workplace and customer experience.
To schedule an appointment, please contact your sales representative or...