With more than four decades of experience and pre-established contracts with government agencies at all levels, we understand the unique needs of government facilities and procurement managers.
We streamline the procurement, delivery and installation processes and provide competitively priced furniture, prefabricated interior construction, and service solutions for projects of any size. We understand the significance of sustainability and environmental responsibility in your projects and offer solutions that address these issues. In short, we give you a highly professional and productive work environment that meets your budget and supports the important work of your team.
Henriksen Butler has forged strong relationships with 8A and HUBZone certified contractors to help you meet your subcontracting goals. As an authorized Herman Miller Government dealer, we also support U.S. Federal Government agencies through office, healthcare and service contracts. If your agency has access to GSA contracts, we can provide furniture, flooring and related services that adhere to existing GSA contracts.
We have pre-established contracts with the State of Utah, State of Idaho, State of Nevada, U.S. Communities and U.S. General Services Administration (GSA).
State of Utah
- Office Furniture - Herman Miller: Contract MA145
- Office Furniture - KI: Contract MA2777
- Value Seating: Contract MA2867
- Healthcare Related Furniture & Services: Contract MA385
- Education Furniture: Contract MA3233 & Contract MA671
- Shelving & Filing Systems: Contract MA1943
- Architectural Walls: Contract MA2165
- Flooring: Contract MA2279 & Contract MA2279-Ad-Hb
State of Idaho
- Office Furniture - Herman Miller: Contract PADD18200482
State of Nevada
- Office Furniture - Herman Miller: Contract 1931
Browse the gallery below to view some of our government projects, then explore more of our work in Projects.
Are you ready to reimagine your workplace?
We can help you make it happen.