Salt Lake City, Utah

The B'Nai Israel Synagogue was dedicated in 1891 and occupied by the Jewish community until 1976.

After sitting vacant for some time, the building was purchased by Henriksen/Butler in 1987 with the intent to create functional space while preserving the building's historic beauty. The solid stone façade and ornate stained glass windows have weathered time, elements and human intervention. Under our meticulous care, the synagogue supports the work of over 70 employees and a steady stream of visitors and vendor partners.